CC - When SBL Gets Drunk CC - When SBL Gets Drunk

Haha nice

That was pretty funny. I liked how you used real life images and incorportated them into the background of the flash drawings and such. Also liked the preloader. The audio wasn't tooo bad, some of it was funny. I loved the Thomas the Train faces...very good job. Keep up the G work.

MysteryEzekude responds:

Thank you very much for your evaluation. I'm glad that you like the combination of vector art and photography in this Flash movie. It's actually very common in Clock Crew movies.

Also, the Thomas the Tank Engine "O-Face" gag was originated by KeeperofPorridge in his YouTube Poops. If you watch his YouTube Poops, you'll see where I got the idea from.

Tarboy Tarboy

It's really good.

But I can't help but think you were thinking of the disney movie Robots the complete time you made it. The designs of the robots look straight out of the movie. Nonetheless, you added your own twist on the story (masters enslaving and exterminating the robots with tar) and made it about a tar boy instead of robots. Very good video and I would look forward to seeing another one.

Super Smash Battle Super Smash Battle

Very Nice

Especially for your first time, it looks like you have really been practicing and working on Flash to make good quality movies. Loved the humor and the nintendo references such as Link, Mario, Luigi, Samus and Kirby. Sprite animations are always fun to watch and the audio was very good. Definitely keep up the work. And like the comment before me, I believe you should look more into editing bitmap images (i know they aren't easy) and motion guiding and such. Also might want to look into some simple actionscripting, that way you can make buttons to control replaying the flash video. I'd have trouble showing a friend this since i can't click play, it just plays after it's done loading.

Keep up the good flash work bud! :D

Corrupted01 responds:

YAY first 10! Thanks for the feedback, and im glad you liked this! But yes your right i should have worked a bit longer on this, i just ran out of time. Thanks a gain for feedback and such! (I REALLY Appreciate it!) Btw the reason it doesnt have that whole play movie thing that NG gives you as a pre loader is that-ah well no excuses, Thanks for feedback!

Roaring Lion Jigsaw Roaring Lion Jigsaw

Maybe it's just me..

but nothing's happening. The Hint button labels them which is nice, might help me if I could move the pieces.. I try click and drag and that doesn't do anything. I try that slider at the top middle of the board and that doesn't do anything. I don't know how to play the game and so I feel like i've wasted my time. If you could include an Instructions page in the game, perhaps you could show or explain how the player is supposed to play the game. The lion doesn't look too bad though..this looks like it could be a neat kids puzzle. Hope this helps.

GemBarrels GemBarrels

Brilliant Game!

Very neat, it makes you think and it's challenging with the other attacking variables (saws). It reminds me of Donkey Kong 64, which I like alot. I wish I could develop games like these, this is killer. Keep up the good work.

Death Row Death Row

Best Strategy *Spoiler*

don't read if you don't wanna know how to win easy.

Buy the table and then buy the books. Read up on Working better, get work ethics to 100 ASAP. You can end up making over 1000 bux per full energy bar if your work ethic is high enough...then do the computer, cuz taking the courses boost ur stats up big time, but they can also lower them big time too. This game is amazing. 10 stars, wish i could make stuff like this.