Roaring Lion Jigsaw Roaring Lion Jigsaw

Maybe it's just me..

but nothing's happening. The Hint button labels them which is nice, might help me if I could move the pieces.. I try click and drag and that doesn't do anything. I try that slider at the top middle of the board and that doesn't do anything. I don't know how to play the game and so I feel like i've wasted my time. If you could include an Instructions page in the game, perhaps you could show or explain how the player is supposed to play the game. The lion doesn't look too bad though..this looks like it could be a neat kids puzzle. Hope this helps.

GemBarrels GemBarrels

Brilliant Game!

Very neat, it makes you think and it's challenging with the other attacking variables (saws). It reminds me of Donkey Kong 64, which I like alot. I wish I could develop games like these, this is killer. Keep up the good work.

Death Row Death Row

Best Strategy *Spoiler*

don't read if you don't wanna know how to win easy.

Buy the table and then buy the books. Read up on Working better, get work ethics to 100 ASAP. You can end up making over 1000 bux per full energy bar if your work ethic is high enough...then do the computer, cuz taking the courses boost ur stats up big time, but they can also lower them big time too. This game is amazing. 10 stars, wish i could make stuff like this.

Office Chimp Office Chimp

cool...but.

where is the bosses safe???

I found tht benji dog or w.e. and got the # to the safe..but hell if i know where to use it. this game confuses meh lol.

Pandemic: American Swine Pandemic: American Swine

Good game...

but how do i unlock the patriot trophy? I play the game on hard and i've played it in all governments (open to closed) yet i still haven't unlocked it..

Windows Doors Windows Doors

LMFAO!!!

I got Rick Rolled lmfao. this is a kickass game.

Archawn responds:

Windows Collection Please!

Schwarzk├Ąppchen Schwarzk├Ąppchen

Frustrating

The controls were simple and not ridiculously random, that was a plus.

The response time on the sickle or blade was kinda slow..tht got frustrating

The 1 hit/1 life limit was really really annoying, if you could add like a health bar with up to 5 hits before a death, tht might help.

The artwork wasn't bad, i enjoyed what i saw.

I'll vote for it, but it doesn't fully satisfy me personally mate. If you spent more time into it and added more variables and such..you could probably make it into a very enjoyable game =]

P.S. I guess you narrated this right? your pronunciation on rotkaeppchen annoyed me to death! lol its not [Raht][cap][chen]...it's [Roht][cape][chen] lol...just a small thing tht annoyed me a bit.

Burger Builder Burger Builder

Pretty damn awesome!

I almost never got to Holy $#*^ or w/e it is, but i really enjoyed playing this game. its pretty good. reminds me of this computer game i played called diner dash.

Real Estate Mogule Real Estate Mogule

Good Game But It Could Be Better

Hey man, awesome game, i see exactly what you were trying to do gamewise. it was kind of like the sims in a way. lol. but i think the thing that would have kept me interested in the game is if you maybe gave more time. cuz theres no way to raise your skills and rent out a house aswell and make 1.5 million. i could never get past $200,000. i guess it could be that i just suck. but i think it should last for about 100 years or every you should start out with more money and the skill thing should show up more than just every year. but other than that. great game bro. keep it up plz.

Pimp's Quest Pimp's Quest

Its was good......Hbut

Hey, this was an awesome game dude, i loved it a lot. but i didn't like the fact that it ended so sudden, i mean, it was basically just picking up a chick and trying to avoid jail and other thugs. it ends when ur in the car, u don't get to drive the car or pimp more chicks out. i think it needed more. but im still voting 5!