CC - When SBL Gets Drunk CC - When SBL Gets Drunk

Haha nice

That was pretty funny. I liked how you used real life images and incorportated them into the background of the flash drawings and such. Also liked the preloader. The audio wasn't tooo bad, some of it was funny. I loved the Thomas the Train faces...very good job. Keep up the G work.

MysteryEzekude responds:

Thank you very much for your evaluation. I'm glad that you like the combination of vector art and photography in this Flash movie. It's actually very common in Clock Crew movies.

Also, the Thomas the Tank Engine "O-Face" gag was originated by KeeperofPorridge in his YouTube Poops. If you watch his YouTube Poops, you'll see where I got the idea from.

Tarboy Tarboy

It's really good.

But I can't help but think you were thinking of the disney movie Robots the complete time you made it. The designs of the robots look straight out of the movie. Nonetheless, you added your own twist on the story (masters enslaving and exterminating the robots with tar) and made it about a tar boy instead of robots. Very good video and I would look forward to seeing another one.

Super Smash Battle Super Smash Battle

Very Nice

Especially for your first time, it looks like you have really been practicing and working on Flash to make good quality movies. Loved the humor and the nintendo references such as Link, Mario, Luigi, Samus and Kirby. Sprite animations are always fun to watch and the audio was very good. Definitely keep up the work. And like the comment before me, I believe you should look more into editing bitmap images (i know they aren't easy) and motion guiding and such. Also might want to look into some simple actionscripting, that way you can make buttons to control replaying the flash video. I'd have trouble showing a friend this since i can't click play, it just plays after it's done loading.

Keep up the good flash work bud! :D

Corrupted01 responds:

YAY first 10! Thanks for the feedback, and im glad you liked this! But yes your right i should have worked a bit longer on this, i just ran out of time. Thanks a gain for feedback and such! (I REALLY Appreciate it!) Btw the reason it doesnt have that whole play movie thing that NG gives you as a pre loader is that-ah well no excuses, Thanks for feedback!

South Park goes HP South Park goes HP

Very nice

the only things tht i think weren't so great where the sound effects when the building was being destroyed in the potter v. voldemort fight and also the parking lot bacground art...the yellow parking lines are like on the sidewalk. :P

this is very good tho mate! :D

South Park Surprise South Park Surprise

lmfao

lmfao!

Pikmin Stupid Pikmin Stupid

For a first flash

it was pretty good. the audio wasn't too great, but then again, it had audio :D

COGS OF WAR 2 COGS OF WAR 2

Eh...

I swear man, you did a perfect job with the creating of the characters but i just thought it was dumb. didn't make any sense, just changed up like ever 2 seconds and it was all whining and complaining and stuff. good, but give it a good story. the first one wasn't bad at all.

JohnnyUtah responds:

"didn't make any sense"

YEAH THAT WAS THE POINT..

just changed up like ever 2 seconds and it was all whining and complaining and stuff."

AGAIN, THE POINT. (OHHH SO SHARP)

good, but give it a good story. the first one wasn't bad at all.

I WOULD ALSO LIKE THE GAME TO HAVE A GOOD STORY, THUS THE REASON FOR THIS ANIMATION.

DID YOU EVEN PLAY THE GAME??! GOD DAMMIT I HATE EVERYBODY WHO CAN USE A KEYBOARD.

Link's Prize Link's Prize

Eh...

It was good, the sound and animation was good and all, but i think it was too short. i would have been funny if say another person from another N64 game showed up and was like" hey, lemme crash here for a while" and he wasted Link's money and screwed with his house and pissed him off. lol. but it wasn't too bad. =]

Yesterday... Yesterday...

Hmm

It wasn't too bad. I didn't really care for the song, but i guess it went with it and made a story. eh. i'll support the vid, 4/5. i'd suggest trying something different.

Zelda: Heart for the Hero Zelda: Heart for the Hero

Awesome

I though this vid was awesome, the graphics were nice and the characters looked pretty good and realistic. and yea it showed a lot of characteristics of the game, the ocarina of time was one of the best Legends of Zelda games i've played ever. i loved it.